Thursday, April 21, 2011

A Few Photos

A couple of weeks ago Jeanne, Daylon and I headed up to the Seattle area for the weekend. We celebrated Joandy's Carter turning one with a mega party! And we spent some fantastic quality time with my parents. There lives a cool little park just a few minutes away from where my folks live. My mom, Daylon and I ventured over there for a some playtime and pictures. Daylon digs swings (hinted at that in my previous post)! If left on a swing for just the right amount of time he gets pretty relaxed and sleepy. And Daylon rocked one of his wicked fun hats as well!

The next two photos are of Daylon from last week. The first is our little man throwing out a 'peaceful' gang sign from his happenin' car seat. The second photo is of him at one of his favorite spots at home; at the love seat playing with his cars. Notice in the second picture Daylon sporting new soccer gear!


A couple more of me and Daylon from last week playing around making faces. I really don't know where Daylon gets his goofiness. And he's wearing his Big Ed's Flap Jack Shack t-shirt. Yeah, splatter dabs! I love that shirt!

No comments: