I love taking Daylon to the local park right down the drive from us. And I'm pretty sure he does as well. I'll come home from work and before finishing giving out hugs and kisses to the fam Daylon has grabbed my hand leading me to the door asking 'bop?'. Translation, park. I anticipate that someday soon he'll be asking for us to pitch a tent and camp there so we don't ever have to leave. He'll continue to bring his infectious giggles and I'll grab the chili dogs. Sounds perfect to me. Anybody else want to join in? Until then we'll just have our simple few hour outings.
Friday, July 15, 2011
Playground Adventures, Part 1
I've wanting to post this for a while now. Finally doing it. Lazy bum I am. The pic and videos are from a few weeks ago.
I love taking Daylon to the local park right down the drive from us. And I'm pretty sure he does as well. I'll come home from work and before finishing giving out hugs and kisses to the fam Daylon has grabbed my hand leading me to the door asking 'bop?'. Translation, park. I anticipate that someday soon he'll be asking for us to pitch a tent and camp there so we don't ever have to leave. He'll continue to bring his infectious giggles and I'll grab the chili dogs. Sounds perfect to me. Anybody else want to join in? Until then we'll just have our simple few hour outings.
Gettin' ready. Hoping Dad's shoes will fit.
Critter hunting. We found a beetle!
Weeee!
I love taking Daylon to the local park right down the drive from us. And I'm pretty sure he does as well. I'll come home from work and before finishing giving out hugs and kisses to the fam Daylon has grabbed my hand leading me to the door asking 'bop?'. Translation, park. I anticipate that someday soon he'll be asking for us to pitch a tent and camp there so we don't ever have to leave. He'll continue to bring his infectious giggles and I'll grab the chili dogs. Sounds perfect to me. Anybody else want to join in? Until then we'll just have our simple few hour outings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment