Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Daylon's Homecoming!

At 11am this morning our Daylon was discharged from St. Vincents NICU! Beyond words how wonderful it feels to be home with our son. All I can do is sing Praises to the Lord! Photo time!


May 29. Snuggle time with Grandma Forbes.


June 1. Proud, beautiful mom!


June 1. Meeting Grandma and Grandpa! Grandpa gave him his first noogie! And Grandma started him out right with a jersey t-shirt of Griffey Jr.!


June 2. Finally get to go home!


June 2. Simply....perfect!


June 2. Giddy-up! I want to go home =)!


June 2. Proud parents just arriving back home.


June 2. Post feeding comatose =).


June 2. Sweet, sweet boy. In love.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous child! And I'm not just saying that because he's my first great nephew. I can hardly wait to see him in person one of these days. Good job Jeanne and Chris. I can still remember when Chris was born and must say little Daylon looks a lot like his dad did when he was that age. Love you guys, and congratulations. Holly

Andrew and Joanne said...

Simply handsome! Good work, you two!

Kelleigh said...

What a cutie! I can't wait to see more pics! Thanks for passing those along to Mitch! I've got you in my reader, now, so I'll be checking in often!