We had our second ultra-sound appointment today. We have a boy on the way! Everything is going perfectly at 19.2 weeks along! We've been itching to get his room going so now we can move full speed ahead painting and littering the room full of soccer and Star Wars! Enjoy the pictures!
Chris, this is a test to verify that I'm trying to communicate my thoughts to you and Jeanne without signing up for a Goggle account. Love, Grandpa Wood
Ohhh yay!! I love this little guy already! !!I felt him kick a few times while Jeanne was here!! :) I had to be super sneaky though, b/c when he hears Jeanne call my name to come feel his kicks, he hides! Little baby genius is already playing hide and seek!
PS you should have uploaded the picture that says, "<--its a boy!" hahahaha
6 comments:
Congrats Chris! He already looks just like you. Jude is super excited to have a little cousin to become best friends with.
Chris, this is a test to verify that I'm trying to communicate my thoughts to you and Jeanne without signing up for a Goggle account.
Love, Grandpa Wood
Awesome Chrissy-pooh. Have you started playing star wars theme music for him yet?
congrats! so happy for you guys!!!!!
Ohhh yay!! I love this little guy already! !!I felt him kick a few times while Jeanne was here!! :) I had to be super sneaky though, b/c when he hears Jeanne call my name to come feel his kicks, he hides! Little baby genius is already playing hide and seek!
PS you should have uploaded the picture that says, "<--its a boy!" hahahaha
Joanne
Chris, I love his adorable little feet. You can count his little toes. I'm super excited for you and Jeanne.
I'm on the ready if you guys ever need anything. Put my number in speed dial!
Kathryn
Post a Comment