Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Christianity and Politics

A worthy read.

4 comments:

-f said...

Awesome. Spot on. I'll be reading that about 20 more times before the day is done.

Chris said...

Indeed, as will I. I might be posting my own thoughts on faith and politics soon.

Andrew and Joanne said...

Great read. I am eager to see Rob's response. Seems to me that it would be difficult for any "Christian" to dismiss and/or defend Obama's FAR FAR Left stances that conflict with so many Christian principles.

Sometimes I wonder if persons tend to try and put more faith and more stock in our economy and how it how it affects our quality of life - rather than trusting God and the principles found in His word as a guiding light.

Chris said...

Belldar, indeed! And our nation's Founding Fathers prayed and trusted in God and his principles first and for most to always guide and govern the affairs of men and our nation. And it is evident that they assumed our future leaders and our nation as a whole would always look to God as the only true source of morality, principles, and justice.