Thursday, November 15, 2007

FlightStats and FaceBook

This week we at FlightStats launched an application on and for Facebook! A good portion on what you would find on the main website can be found in the Facebook application; flight tracking, flight status, delays, and more!

We've had some good early press about the launch! Check out the following links.

Resource Shelf
Planet Facebook (blog)
Facebook News (blog)
24-7 News
PR Web

If you haven't already create yourself a Facebook account and add the FlightStats application. I know, I know, Facebook is another social network but to me it seems to be a bit more mature than say myspace, and it is suited for more of the older crowd. And I'd love to be one of your 'friends' as well =).

2 comments:

Andrew and Joanne said...

Hey that's cool! I'll have to check it out.

Adios!

Andrew and Joanne said...

Hey I just signed up for your flight alert to my mobile on FlightStats!
Pretty sweet. I'm looking forward to the update!
Happy Thanksgiving!