We finally finished the deck this week! Thanks to all of you who helped along the way! We couldn't have done it without your encouragement and advice. I've attached a few photos of the old deck we tore down, a few photos of the new deck being constructed, and a few photos of the completed deck.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
The deck looks amazing! Now that you have successfully finished your first big home improvement project - what's next?
Rob said... I think you stole that deck design from Bob Vila. What a beauty! I'm happy to claim a small part of the railing. Can't wait to test it out with a BBQ party. I think we're coming over there on Friday to celebrate an old man's birthday? Looking forward to seeing everyone again.
2 comments:
The deck looks amazing! Now that you have successfully finished your first big home improvement project - what's next?
Rob said...
I think you stole that deck design from Bob Vila. What a beauty! I'm happy to claim a small part of the railing. Can't wait to test it out with a BBQ party. I think we're coming over there on Friday to celebrate an old man's birthday? Looking forward to seeing everyone again.
Post a Comment